1879 Map of the World. This is a map in color on a Mercator's projection.Swag Paper's Vintage Map Collection offers an amazing new way to create a show stopping space. The collection features original hand drawn and charted historical maps that range in date from the early 1700's-1900's. We have digitally corrected any imperfections giving you the best visual quality while keeping the authenticity and appeal of the original map in tact. Printed on our original peel-and-stick material, each map is offered in a variety of proportional sizes ranging from poster to full wall size options. For easy installation, the larger maps are cut into panels that include a 1" overlap. If the width or height of your map does not fit to the exact size of your wall, trimming the map is a breeze and it will still look great!
• Sample are 12" x 12" swatches and available for $5.
• Please contact us for custom size inquiries. Custom sizes may result in image cropping.GENERAL DISCLAIMER REGARDING COLORS
• Sizes are scaled in proportion to each map and may include a border to ensure ad perfect fit.
• Panels are cut to include a 1" overlap and will line up seamlessly side-by-side.
• Chose a map closest to the size of the area you want to cover and trim accordingly. Custom sizing will result in image cropping.
• Printed on premium white, lightly textured poly-woven material with eco-friendly ink.
• Repositionable, removable and crinkle free.
• Applies easily over clean primed or painted walls and/or flat surfaces and furniture.
• Please allow 5-10 business days for production.
• Photo credit: David Rumsey Map Collection (www.davidrumsey.com).
• We encourage you to purchase swatches prior to ordering full size panels as full orders are final sale.
Please note that there are varying degrees of color differences due to factors such as screen calibration on your computer and lighting within your room. Colors that appear on your screen may not accurately reflect printed colors. If undecided, we encourage you to order samples of our patterns to better view printed colors.